12.10.2010

Faveskidotes!

TGIF
We made it!
Another successful voyage to the weekend!
I feel like just yesterday I was posting last week's Friday favorites and here we are again.
Hey, I'm not complaining - it's going to be a weekend full of fun things!

I'll be sure to recap the annual
FRUCCI CRAZY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY

Hope you guys have a fun filled weekend. 
If you're anywhere near me I hope you grab your coat!


Here are my faves of the week:


Video: Dobrodošla nazaj / T-Mobile / nenavadno presenečenje na letališču na GenSpot.com


This video makes me happy :)






The sweetest Love Injections







Don't have a source for this AMAZING photo my bestie, Claire, sent me.
DYING!



And of course, how could we have a truly successful week without a little 
GPC

Hope you lovely's have a super weekend!
Whats on your agenda?

No comments: