12.23.2010

Space Cadet

Well, yesterday was my last working day before Christmas, 
so I must have thought it was Thursday and posted quotes...

Anyway, that means I owe you a Wednesday Celebration post, 
so let's Flip-Flop, shall we?


I literally almost peed when I saw this gorgey-poodle dessert table featured on HWTM.

This "Mad for Plaid" Table is very reminiscent of the "Mad about Plaid" party I threw a couple years back.
Let's take a look back at that, shall we?


Plaid cupcakes, athankyouverymuch.



My three B's and my sisty.


Roomies!


Best Ensemble?


Sisters.


I'm a sucker for plaid, so obviously this party caught my eye.
ENJOY



Head over to Hostess With The Mostess for lots of other images!


Do you love plaid?
Are you mad at me for mixing up the days?
Are you ready for Christmas yet?

TALK TO ME




No comments: