7.15.2011

...

Friday Faves
Hey now! Haven't had one of these bad boys in awhile
my bad.

Looking forward to a weekend full of celebrations!
Can't wait to tell you more about them!

In the meantime, faves anyone?







Here is a snippet of my new favorite blog.
Her house is gorg, her pics are perf, and her blog is major.
Translation: Go!




'

If there are any big strong handsome men that are looking
for a little something to gift their baking obsessed hunny, so she can make you delicious treats every night, this would be something I would recommend...
(that was subtle, right?)




I need one for Pants.





Okay, making it very hard for me here girl....








If I ran a lemonade stand like this
I would put Starbucks out of shop.











See, it's been so long since I put up a Weekly Plop, that he's driving now :)


Hope you have a fab weekend
Whats on your agenda?










No comments: