7.11.2011

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Whew! Sorry about that!
Things have been somewhat overwhelming 
(in the best way possible) 
and I apologize for my less than stellar blogging
forgive me if you will. 

Here in the midwest it's gloomy as all get out, 
so I thought it appropriate to start the week with something cheery.
Like...

Balloons!

Here are a few of my faves:


A darling little invite by the brilliant Jordan.









Love this sweet Etsy print









Some weddings with whimsy! 





Seriously cute balloon toppers!









Sure why not?







The whole line is adorable.





and just for good measure, some crocheted balloons :)





Hope you have a great Monday.




3 comments:

Cat said...

I love balloons! That invite is super adorable :)

Glad to hear you are busy and well :)

♥ Cat brideblu

Alice said...

I suggested water balloons for the retirement party. We're thinking along the same lines. Hope to see you there!

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Ooooooohhh such a pretty post! Love all these ideas, especially the balloon wreath and cupcake toppers!