7.18.2011

Currently Being Inspired By...

Jars!
jar 1 |jär|noun:a wide-mouthed, cylindrical container made of glass or pottery.
Get with the times, Webster, the ol' Jar can be used for so much more!

Here are a few of my faves:

Loving these printables from Howdy!






DIY Lamp courtesy of this Etsy artista.






Homemade Snowglobes? Yes please.





Clever little catch-all.





Such a fun twist for lunch, right?






This is totally on my DIY to-do list.
Paint the inside of old jars for a cute new feel.
LOVE!





Of course, what Jar post would be complete without







So, what do you think?
Are you over the jar trend?
Do you love them more than ever?
Talk to me.


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Melissa C said...

I love this post! I can't get enough of jars either. Plus, I must do that inside painting too..looks awesome!!

Bird Bug Pug said...

i'm a big fan of jars as well...

while i was dating my husband i used to wash out and keep the jars from sauces and drinks... after we married and were packing to move to Australia we found jars ALL over the kitchen in the back of cabinets

we had a large, loud load to take down to recycling

i'm esp loving inserting pictures in jars and painting the inside and using them as storage