1.13.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Sailors!

My boyfriend and I were (homemade) Popeye and Olive Oyl for Halloween
and ever since, I've had my eye out for all things nautical.



Here are some of my faves:

My roommate, Maggie, has a few of these bags.
These bags, made from old sails,
 are preppy and perfect for toting to the beach.
You can find some like it on




The Pinstripe/Nautical combo here is killing me!!
And God bless that adorable lighthouse on the top!
 Newport Wedding Blog  posted this and other nautical cakes on her cute site.
Check it!





STOP IT!!!
I want this right now. Right now!

Nasty Gal  posted this best thing I've ever seen in my life...



How adorable!
FengJunk  posted this to die for gold cording sailor's knot headband
and I want one!!
Also, true or false, this model looks like a young Helena Bonham Carter ?



My Sister Liz lived and worked in Nantucket for a couple years and is currently pregnant.
Needless to say, this LL Bean pillow would be perfect for their nursery.

Thanks to Nautical by Nature Blog for posting the link.



Unexpected wall art - I love it!
This Etsy artist posted the masterpiece.




Cliche? Maybe. My Favorite? Definitely.
This picture hangs in my bedroom and greets me each morning when I wake.

May everyone at least once in their lives be genuinely dipped and kissed.

Sailing Off...
Meghan


Click here to purchase this MegMac card inspired by sailors




No comments: