1.30.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Polka Dots!


This pattern, a clear indicator of our inner child,
pops up all over the place as preppy alternatives to the norm


Here are some of my faves:


Um, could you die?
Green polka dot cupcake liners!
Even if your cupcakes were disgusting
they would still be gobbled up
go to Confectionery House and order some in your favorite color






A la Minnie Mouse.
A cute little cuff watch I found on...






A great way to spruce up your appetizers on game day.
Go here and get one for your team




Rachel Bilson, once again, working it out, this time in polka dots






I like it a latte.
De Cuisine you are masterminds.




A great gift for a recipe shower
or as a hostess gift.
Found this bad boy on the Merry Martini





DYING!! SLOWLY & PAINFULLY!!
This is too too cute for words.
I can't.
yum yum get me some at The Second Bedroom






Adorbs!!
Love the gold buckle!
Check it







A great place to ponder which polka dot find you'll purchase next.




How about these sassy little numbers?
The Preppy Polka Dot will monogram them in any
font and colors and add any detail you want to the bottom
I smell a bachelorette party idea!



Thats all for now, my doves.



Click here to purchase this MegMac card inspired by polka dots.




No comments: