2.05.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Red!
Maybe it's the sense of love in the air in these early days of February
but I am all about this vivacious color.



Here are some of my faves:


Could you die?
I found this specific headband here
 (but personally, I think it could be a fun DIY)



Shout out to my second love, the Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.




I'm not normally a fan of red paint on walls
but I love anything funky and this entrance way is GRAND
Design Sponge posted this Red Lattice entryway all I can say is...
"Strangers in the night..."




 
Yum.
Red Velvet Cupcakes.
I consider myself a whiz in the kitchen and I have yet to make these come out right at all perfectly.
however, here is a recipe you can try.




Yes Please!!
Honestly I'll take either of those
but the red one is extra special.
Found these suckers here




Hooray.
These adorable red tights made my day.
Bohemian Vintage posted them and they now have a new follower!




Kill me!!
What's a girl got to do to get her hand on a red quilted Chanel?!?





I picture this beaut on a black glossy table
lusting at me to use it.
Thank the Lord for this Etsy artist





Here are 2 examples of red berets because I love them so.









Be still my heart.
Etsy is my life saver.





Hope you RED this carefully. See you soon, my loves.




click here to purchase this MegMac card inspired by the color red





No comments: