2.19.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Orange!

This color reminds me of my cousin, Alice,

Who loves the color dearly. 



Here are some of my faves:


A bold orange wall spruces up this room of all whites.
Belle Mansion puts it together quite nicely




God bless these strappy ruffled orange leather goddesses!
Tina Colada is right on the money.





(Correct me if I'm wrong)
Ashley Olsen workin it out in a
bright orange mini.
Love it!





Easy to copy little orange centerpiece.
Originally created here




A perfectly preppy little bag.
Love the big stripes!
Found here.





Trend Alert!
Orange Nail Polish!
Love it!




How great is this?
A vintage little typewriter. 
In the perfect hue.
Check it out.




Yum!
Chocolate Orange cake!
Find the recipe here





Amazeballs!
Loving the orange tights!
Get inspired here





Adorable!
Love the ruffled sleeve!
Love the orange taffeta!





Orange you glad you stopped by today?
Until next time...







No comments: