2.16.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Wicker!


I keep running into this wooden pattern & I'm really into it.



Here are some of my faves:


LOVE this transformation!
While I thought it was pretty cool with a turquoise frame,
the stark contrast of black & white really makes my heart melt.
Apartment Therapy does it again.




Speaking of DIY,
here is a great article about sprucing up old shoes,
like these wicker ones,
with clip on earrings.





These darling little votive holders would be perfect for a summer BBQ.






A la Jason Mraz.
get your Remedy on here





Is it yard sale season yet?
This revamped wicker mirror can be purchased on good ol' Etsy.





Kate Spade, you saucy little minx.
Check out her wicker inspired line.






LOVE this mid-century wicker chair. 
get your hands on it here





I want.
Ikea is the maker of dreams.





Want to elope with this Oscar de la Renta clutch.









I have a wicker basket on my bike.
I don't however have a cute puppy like that to put in it.






Alrighty then,
hope you had a ball
Until next time...














No comments: