2.24.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Argyle!

This print is very reminiscent of the golf pub crawl we had a few years back:

Wow! Thats a lot of print!



Here are some of my faves:

Get DIY instructions on how to make your own
argyle throw here




An ever so preppy pillar candle
found here




This dress is so cute
and LOVE the boot/high sock combo.
Get more ideas here





Perfectly preppy headbands





Adorable!
Design Sponge posted this tutorial
on how to make Argyle Sock Vases!




I mean...
All the groomsmen rocking different argyle socks!
I love.





This nursery is to die for.
Love the green & pink
and that argyle wall is just too much!





Thanks, Etsy
for this handmade coffee coozie.






A manly version
...in a throw pillow.
Found here




This would be perfect for Shirlee.
Have you not met Shirlee?
Allow me to introduce:



This is my roommate, Maggie's, snaggle-toothed dog, Shirlee.
Say hello. 




Oh, Carrie, such a sass you are.






Hope you liked it.
Be sure to check out all the great inspired things
for sale in my Etsy Shop














No comments: