2.12.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Roses!


This red flower oozes love, so I thought it only appropriate to post in this Valentine's week.


Here are some of my faves:



This rose wreath was posted on the door of a little girl's
Alice in Wonderland themed party!
How awesome?
I love it. Found it here.





A very shabby chic lamp, perfect for a nursery.
Thanks, Debbie.




A little loud, but I think it would be excellent
tucked into a black pencil skirt.
ShopRuche is responsible.





Etsy post of the day!




I couldn't help myself.
If Liz & Tim have a girl I will be putting all sorts of crazy things on her head
like this.




Love this girl's style.
She posted her great rose skirt on Look Book.





Shoot me.
This rose felt panel is awesome.





I need.
What a cute way to warm up an office or small den.
Found here.




How about these cute dollar store DIY's?
They were once upon a time buttons!
Adorably found here.




Thought this little vintage inspired headband was 
too cute for words.
(May I also say how much I love the suitcase it's in...)





We wouldn't have a successful post
 without some baked goods, now would we?
I just love these. 
Obi's Sister is a dream maker.




Thats all for now loves.
New post again soon.



Click here to purchase the MegMac card inspired by roses.








No comments: