2.12.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Stars!



The perfect place to make a wish.




Here are some of my faves:

Delish.
The perfect little bite. 
I love Flickr





The best little outfit for a 4th of July BBQ... in the city.
Good work, Esos






How very Tim Burton of you.





These could have easily have been in the Wild West post
but they are here instead thanks to Kaboodle.





A cute little way to release your inner Power Ranger.
found here






Wonder Woman am I
So sign me up for one of these.
Have I told you how much I  love Etsy?








A really fancy-pants lantern
brightly displayed here







Perfect little starfish drawer pulls.





Amazing little apple pies.
Shaped like a star




I love this blog
where I found these major glasses.




Twinkling twinkling little stars, thanks for stopping
 by from wherever you are-s.





click here to purchase this MegMac card inspired by stars









No comments: