2.10.2010

Currently being inspired by...

Damask!



This modern victorian look is taking over my bedroom, and my heart.


Here are some of my faves:


A great green damask umbrella, as sold by



A sassy, environmentally friendly, water bottle
found here 





Another cool Etsy find.
Damask printed heart shaped necklace




Girly Duct Tape!!
You can find these in all sorts of colors and patterns now.
This specific one happens to be packing tape
either way, Love it.
Saavy Bride saves the day!




Sparkly Damask Clutch!
Love!
Check it out here.




I hesitated on doing a wedding, because I think they usually
look really cheezy, however I like the color palette of this one
with it's bright yellow.
Just remember, a little goes a long way.
Primma Donna Bride gets it right.



And this would be the perfect accessory to wear to said wedding.
A little damask bow-tie.
Thanks, Modern Baby.




Thought these little cupcake holders were adorbs
found here




And could fit perfectly in this sass-a-frass cake stand
found here




Love this upholstered chair found on Decor Pad







and here are a few examples of how to dress up your walls
because by now you've learned that I love me some statement wallpaper.



Thats all for now.







Click here to purchase this MegMac card inspired by Damask



No comments: